We are a vibrant, cool book publishing brand that designs and distributes books for our clients. You can interact with an energetic, fun and fast-paced team if you get this Freelance Graphic Design position. You will create full-color proofs and book covers, digitize and make changes to orders placed by book clients. You will work in conjunction with DP House staff such as our Publishing Agents to ensure graphics for our clients are up to par and delivered in a timely manner. This is a freelance position is located in our Atlanta office, so please do not apply unless you live in the Atlanta area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or CorelDraw, and Google Drive
• 2-3 years of graphic design experience
• Professionalism, punctuality, and a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exquisite attention to detail your Day-to-Day:
• Create proofs for new orders and make changes to proofs for existing orders
• Complete tasks in a quick turn environment
• Manage projects and follow through to completion
• Communicate effectively with customers and team members
Other duties as Manuscript Editor is assigned
What We Ask:
Ideally able to give 3-4 days per week. Number of hours can vary, but we simply ask that you are consistent with the days you select to work providing us with at least a 2 weeks notice if your days or times need to change. This will help us best know how to schedule each of our freelancers for an optimal client experience. Please send us examples of your vector art experience.